Katherine and Bill are married! When I first met Katherine and Bill and shot their engagement session months ago, I knew this day was going to be a good day. They are so kind, so down to earth, and this day reflected who they are so well! They has a beautiful Catholic ceremony at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church followed by a lively reception at the Sheraton in Reston, VA. There was a lot of dancing, a lot of laughter and a lot of love! I’m so happy to have met this couple and been a witness to this day. Katherine’s family is Peruvian and seeing their traditions sprinkled into the day was so cool! (as well as watching the men in Bill’s family have an air-guitar-off in the middle of the dance floor). Congratulations, Katherine and Bill! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of this day. I wish I could share the hundreds of images from this day, but here is a look inside their wedding day!!
Look at this Church!!
Katherine thought she wouldn’t cry, but walking down that isle changed things a bit!
They did it!
The Brides father made their cake at his bakery, Gianina’s Bakery.
They legitimately danced the night away!
- Second Shooter: Mary Elizabeth – Cherished Memories Studios
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Ceremony: Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church
- Reception and Catering: Sheraton Reston Hotel
- DJ: Victor Huaman – Bridal Affair
- Videographer: Marlon Vasquez
- Cake: Gianina’s Bakery (The Brides Father!)
- Bridemaid Dresses: Alfredo Angelo
- Suits/Tuxedos: Men’s Wearhouse
- Invitations: Vista Print
- Favors: Discount Mugs